The breakfast roomIn the summer wake up to breakfast on the terrace with views of the Duomo di Amalfi.
You can discover the beauty of the Amalfi Coast at breakfast time at Hotel Amalfi. Breakfast is served between 7.30 and 10.00am in the breakfast room on the fifth floor.
In the summer you can enjoy breakfast on the terrace with a view of the marvellous Amalfi Coast, the sea and the historic towns of Pontone and Scala.
The buffet consists of a sweet and savoury selection of food, citrus jams made from the sfusato amalfitano, typical lemons from the local area, and typical bread from the region.
- Sfogliatelle and typical pastries
- Cakes with Amalfi lemon cream and lemon sponge made with local sfusato lemons IGP
- Butter, chocolate, honey, jams and citrus marmalades
- Cheese and a selection of cold cuts and salami from Naples
- Typical bread from Naples and crisp breads
- Fresh fruit and yogurt
- Freshly squeezed local oranges
- Croissants, cereal and fruit juice
- Products for those with food intolerances
- Coffee, espresso, cappuccino served at the table
The rich sweet and savory buffet will be enriched by citrus jams, whispering to the tourists the traditional goodness of Amalfi's lemon, while spreading the jam on the typical bread of Campania.
Breakfast on the terrace in summer.
From June to September, on sunny mornings in Amalfi, you can have breakfast on the terrace.
Sipping your coffee is an unforgettable experience, taking a bite of the typical Neapolitan sfogliatella whilst looking at the views of the centre of Amalfi, where the glimpse of the sea and the Arab-Byzantine bell tower stand out from the characteristic buildings of the Amalfi Coast.
Limone Costa d’Amalfi IGP (Protected Geographical Indication).
One of the wine and food products of excellence in the Campania region is without a doubt the sfusato lemon from Amalfi. An IGP product (Protected Geographical Indication) used to flavour desserts and to make the delicate and delicious limoncello from Amalfi.