Summer holiday offers on the Amalfi CoastSpend the hottest months of the year in one of the most beautiful places in the world
- Nessun Intermediario non ci sono intermediari, contatti direttamente l'hotel
- Preventivo Rapido entro 24 ore il preventivo senza impegno e vincoli di prenotazione
- Nessun Impegnovaluti con tranquillità, nessuno ti richiama o ti disturba
Come and discover all the colours of the Amalfi coast, staying in the perfect setting for your summer holiday
Amalfi, a small corner of paradise. Whoever comes here, leaves a little piece of their heart behind, because this little hamlet is so beautiful that it seems as if it were painted: enchanting views, cliffs falling steeply into the sea, delightful beaches, magical atmospheres and obviously crystal-clear seas.
How wonderful would it be to find a place to stay in summer in the centre of Amalfi, a hotel that allows you to discover all the secrets of this maritime republic, and at the same time, is capable of guaranteeing your wellness right from the moment you arrive in your bedroom?
Are you already imagining it? If so, you are in the right place. Breath-taking panoramas and antique charm, a territory to be explored as well as unmistakable flavours, but also relaxation in the whirlpool bathtub, design environments, hospitality…
If these special offers for summer in Amalfi in a hotel with en-suite jacuzzi tease your curiosity do not hesitate, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will be notified of the best offers for 2019!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Many are the services included in our hotel offers for summer on the Amalfi Coast:
- The best view of AmalfiWhat’s the point of going on holiday on the Amalfi Coast, if you can’t enjoy an unrivalled view of this paradise? This is why you should choose a hotel such as ours, where you can have breakfast on our suggestive panoramic terrace.
- Deluxe and Junior Suite, emotion at the topIf you want to live a real dream, choose a Deluxe Room or Junior Suite, rooms with Jacuzzi, characterized by the striking Vietri Tile Patchwork design.
- The unique flavours of our territoryWe really wish for you to taste our best products, like our limone Costa d’Amalfi IGP, a special lemon from which is produced the famous limoncello of Amalfi.
- Let others envy youWith our free Wi Fi connection in the whole hotel, you can post all the photos of your holiday on the Coast and make all your friends envious.
- Your car takes a break tooWe are one of the few hotels in the centre of Amalfi to have a garage. If you want to use it, please specify this request before your arrival and with just a small supplement you can enjoy this great comfort!
- Arrive directly by seaMake use of a convenient boat ride from Salerno, which docks at the port of Amalfi. Contact us and ask for luggage transport service to arrive comfortably in our hotel.
Your holiday will be even better if you move into either a Deluxe Room or a Junior Suite
We are a boutique hotel with attention paid to detail and professionally renovated. We wanted to highlight the style and aesthetics of the building, which reach its maximum prominence in our Deluxe Rooms and Junior Suite: here you will be able to find bright, comfortable environments, but above high-design furnishings, as shown by the beautiful bed headboards in Vietri Tile Patchwork.
Moreover, in order to give our guests a particular gift, we have thought about their wellness: whirlpool bathtubs with chromotherapy in the bedroom, ideal to treat yourself to moments of relaxation after a wonderful trip or a day on the beach.
Amalfi Coast, a whole territory to be explored
Amalfi is undoubtedly the historic and geographic fulcrum of the Amalfi Coast, but the beauty of this stretch of coast doesn’t stop here. There is really so much to see both on the coast and in the inland area of the Campania region, and for this very reason, every day we organise guided tours, so we can allow our guests staying with us to become acquainted with the wonders of the local area.
We will go along the Path of the Gods, a spectacular route that goes from Agerola to Nocelle with view overlooking the sea, we will stroll through Ravello and Atrani, and we will obviously visit Amalfi, through its characteristic streets and historic buildings.
The heart of Amalfi, among sea, history and tradition
This small hamlet in the Campania region has always been renowned for having been one of the four Maritime Republics, and its ancient charm can still be breathed in the historic town centre. A point of reference when exploring the town is the Duomo (Cathedral), a combination of culture and tradition; the recently renovated Chiostro Paradiso (Paradise Cloister) situated next to the “Cattedrale del Duomo” (Cathedral) must not be missed either.
However, Amalfi is not only story, but also nature: in addition to its beautiful beaches, we must also mention the “Grotta dello Smeraldo” (Emerald Grotto); the cave is named after the emerald reflections created by the water, the stalactites and stalagmites that can be seen inside.